Monday, July 23, 2007

Things

I learned some valuable life lessons this last weekend:

1. I love being in love with Katrina. (I knew this one already, but it's reinforced every time I see or speak to her!)

2. It is really okay to share all of my burdens.

3. I have alot of unresolved anger issues with my dad.

4. I love talking about the wedding.

5. I don't want to "leave" Katrina any more. (Also knew this, but bears repeating!)

6. I think I'll enjoy the grey showing up in my beard.

7. There are so many more wonderful things in my life than horrible things.

8. Prayer is of ultimate importance.

9. Thunderstorms still rock, but not as much when you have to drive through them.

10. Speaking of rock, R.P.M. fills the "post-grunge guitar noise" void that has existed ever since "Emo" came into existence.

I learned alot more, but there's a sampling for you all to chew on.

No comments: