Thursday, July 5, 2007

Miscelania

Yay. It's Thursday. Day after. I had to drive through a bunch of hollowed out, burned up fireworks in the middle of my street. I'm all about blowing crap up, but any time I've ever done it I've always cleaned it up right after they were all done.

I'm in a random mood right now, so bear with me.

I hate this dramatic shift in attitude that occurs in me the moment I walk into the office. I woke up feeling quite right and good. Even in the car on the way down I felt fairly okay. Upon my arrival, I instantantly feel bitter, angry, and insecure. Time to move on?

I had the opportunity to check out some interviews and live performances online of one of my favorite bands, Collective Soul. They did an acoustic lounge session at the pop station down there in ATL, Star 98.7, for those who feel like searching. Quite brilliant.

Alright, I think I'm done blabbing for now.

Later.

No comments: