Friday, July 6, 2007

Oh, Boy...

It's a rejection letter!

Dear Joseph Lowry:Thank you for expressing interest in the position of Multimedia / AV Technician, in the department of Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver. We have experienced a large response to this opening from a number of highly qualified individuals. With this response, we have been able to very closely match our job specifications with another candidate.Your interest in the University of Denver is appreciated, and I wish you success in your job search.

Back to the drawing board.

2 comments:

Trinket said...

I know I already said this in an email, but it wasn't the right thing. The right thing is still out there, and we will find it! I love you!

betsyann said...

AV technician? I don't think you have the right glasses for that job. Or enough pocket protectors. Or pants that go up high enough.

etc.

It'll come.