Monday, July 2, 2007

Ryan Adams. Easy Tiger. Brilliance. One of the nice things about a long car trip alone is the opportunity to wear a new cd out. There are plenty of tracks on the cd worth repeating and repeating, all in the "alt country singer-songwriter" style- however- a "sore thumb" track that totally rocks my world is the "single" (who the hell plays RA?) Halloweenhead. It's the most rock, in-your-face cut right in the middle of the twangy syrup.

Driving away from the woman I love is the hardest thing. Every time we see eachother, the world is changed for the better. We grow immeasurably closer. Our conversations are life-altering. Our dreams are exponentially larger than life. All is right. And then-we have to seperate because our "adult sense of responsibility" kicks in and ruins it all.

I need a job. In Denver. We're both praying like crazy. Would you?

Ugh. The real world sucks.

I just looked at my paycheck. I'll bring home all of $13, 437.84 this year. On Paper it says I make $18, 300. Wow. Even the Gross Pay looks awful.

Praypraypraypraypraypray!

I suppose I'd better get back to work.


By The Way: I love you, Katrina.

2 comments:

Trinket said...

I love you too, Joe. So much.

betsyann said...

It's hard to comment, it's so cheesy in here, but I'll say welcome! And add you to my links.