Wednesday, April 16, 2008

To Bat It Down Is The Only Way To Beat It

People in Denver are stuck up.

Example #23983849:

The sticker price is the price, unless it's on sale. I have nothing to do with setting the prices at my store. If you want it that badly, swallow your pride and buy it at Wal-mart like the rest of us "unsophisticated" folks do. You are wasting your breath yelling at me about it.

Example #95839483:

Leave for work just five minutes earlier and you won't have to rear-end me or sideswipe me to get into your preferred lane on the interstate. I really will "pay it forward" and let you ahead of me if you do it in a courteous manner.

Example #58495940:

When placing a "help wanted" ad on craigslist and receive my very interested reply, I would greatly appreciate it if you would respond. Even to tell me I'm not qualified to take your open position would be better than ignoring my inquiry. I would very much like the door to be officially closed than believe there remains a sliver of hope you'll want me to work for you.


I've got alot more gripes, but I feel like I'm wearing out my own welcome on Blogspot.

Off to peruse music-centric employment opportunities.

No comments: