Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hey You

...Stop being passive-aggressive and either offer me the damn promotion or quit badgering me about my availability. I've already opened it up!

...Keifer Sutherland is out of jail, so now would be an excellent time to write some stinkin' tv shows.

...Do you even know what a turn signal is?

...Our patio is not a cigarette butt disposal area. It's called a trash can-use it!

...If we are making too much incidental noise while living in the apartment next to yours, please come over and tell us it bothers you. I'll have to introduce you to Dr. Dre if you keep pounding on our wall in disgust.

...Flava of Love, I Love New York, Rock of Love, My Super Sweet 16, The Hills...Funny, I thought with names like Video Hits 1 and Music Television you'd actually be music-related.

...You can keep your "Arctic Cold Front".

...YOU broke up with HIM. Enough with the mellodramatics!

2 comments:

betsyann said...

So much anger... You DO need a band. :)

Drrty Joe said...

Yeah, it's been a little while since I've had a good rant. A little non-specific raving does a body good from time to time.